Instant impact on the quality of learning experience for Moodle-based instruction
Open LMS provides a modern-looking web and mobile interface and a complete virtual environment for distant learning based on Moodle technology.
E-learning individualized to the needs and abilities of Students
- Automated individualization of educational content based on student progress
- Developing and sharing static and dynamic educational content
- Ability to build tests, quizzes, and surveys by the teacher
Tools for improved collaboration and higher student satisfaction
- Advanced discussion forums supporting student feedback and evaluation of teachers
- Optimization of student experiences through Snap toolkit
- Notifications, messages and other communication to all or selected users
- Access to the platform through web and mobile application (iOS and Android)
Full control over dispersed Moodle teaching environments
- Integration of all Moodle instances under a single, consistent environment
- Full integration with the SIS system, including automated notifications
- Generating reports on students’ engagement with the course
- Developing and providing visually attractive content to students
- Ensuring continuity of educational process for absent students
- Digital management of testing, grading, and attendance monitoring
- Access to e-learning content from any computer connected to the Internet
- Tools for distant collaboration with teachers and peers
- Learning process that fits the needs and preferences of individual students
- No need for double data entry thanks to integration with the university’s SIS
- Standardization and better control of the teaching process
- Multiple methods of communicating with teachers and students
Discover all educloud products
effective management of education processes in compliance with the law and based on best practices in higher education management.
flexible design of document workflows based on student data coming from any Student Information System available on the market.
improved communication between the university, instructors and students. Application delivered in a Software as a Service model.
strategic decision-making and reporting inside and outside of the university based on Power BI technology provided by Microsoft.
Verification of the authenticity of diplomas and certificates issued by universities
reaching out to candidates for studies during their final year in high school, when they determine exams they want to take during the Matura.
from electronic registration, through automatic calculation of points, generating ranking lists, and enrolling candidates into the programs.
early identification of students at-risk of dropping out of the selected program of study based on data coming from a variety of data sources.
supporting students and graduates in connecting with the labor market opportunities and launching a successful professional career
complete environment for distant learning that supports communications, progress monitoring and individualized instruction.
instant impact on the quality of learning experience for Moodle-based instruction – without revolutionary changes for teachers and administrators.
improved accessibility and attractiveness of the educational content shared through e-learning platforms, including Moodle.
organizing, monitoring and assessing digital exams through a secure, web-based application.
Request a demo. Explore functionality of Blackboard Open LMS.
Fill in the form and schedule a demo for Your university. Explore the functionality and see if our application meet your needs.
Unsure what to do?
Contact us directly and ask.