We invite you to Blackboard Teaching & Learning Conference EUROPE 20209 February 2020 2 min reading
On behalf of our Partner, Blackboard, we cordially invite you to the international conference dedicated to the best innovations in teaching Blackboard Teaching & Learning Conference EUROPE 2020 (TLC). The event will take place on May 18-20, 2020 at the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky in Amsterdam.
Blackboard experts, IT specialists, university leaders and educators meet at TLC EUROPE to discuss the latest trends and best practices in the field of educational technologies. Every previous edition of the conference gathered over 300 participants from more than 100 institutions from 20 countries.
The key topic of the discussion will be supporting students in learning – how to improve students’ experiences, how to improve their learning outcomes or how to enrich the teaching process are just a few of the issues that will be discussed. An important matter will also be data analytics and the use of information derived from it for the development of the university.
On the conference, you will have the opportunity to learn from success stories of other universities, discuss educational strategies, exchange knowledge and experiences, as well as participate in presentations of selected solutions, practical exercises and networking.
TLC EUROPE 2020 is also a great opportunity to present and promote your university in an international group. Until February 28th this year applications for speeches related to the following issues are being accepted:
- Students, Data And Machines
- Using Data And Analytics To Drive Learner Success
- Enhancing The Teaching And Learning Journey
- Optimising The Learner Experience
- Implementing Innovation And Change
- Fostering Inclusive Education And Accessibility
It is worth taking advantage of this opportunity to present yourself as a leader in education and share your own expert knowledge among other university representatives.
In addition, the conference will be preceded by practical workshops that will take place on May 18, 2020, one day before the actual sessions. This year, Blackboard has planned four workshops:
- Learning & Reporting with Ultra: Mapping course content and student performance to learning outcomes
- Data, Strategy, Action! Tools and Techniques for Paving Your Road to Inclusion
- Designing and facilitating online professional development for academics
- From Information to Impact: How can you make Data work for your institution
The number of places at the workshops is limited, the order of application matters.
Participation in Blackboard TLC EUROPE is payable; until March 16, 2020 lower prices apply. All information is available at bbtlceurope.com.
We cordially invite you to participate in the conference!