Over 500 people participated in the PCG Academia webinar on Wednesday26 October 2020 2 min reading
More than 500 people participated in the last PCG Academia webinar entitled: “Do the new rules for the evaluation of scientific activities actually require a new publishing strategy for the scientist?”. Thank you very much for your participation! Here we provide a link to the video coverage of this event on PCG Academia’s Facebook and Blog (in Polish).
As an extension of the Wednesday’s webinar we organize the presentation of Sciencecloud – a science management system provided by PCG Academia to the Jagiellonian University. The presentation will take place on October 27th at 2pm. During the meeting, based on the example of the scientific achievements of Prof. Łukasz Sułkowski, we will demonstrate how Sciencecloud enables:
- assessment of own scientific achievements,
- assessment of the impact of the scientific achievements on the results of the discipline in evaluation,
- feedback to and communication with university’s management,
- and many more.
Registration for the Sciencecloud presentation is open here.
We also invite you to two more panel discussions on the challenges related to the upcoming scientific evaluation at universities:
- October 28th from 1:30 pm to 3 pm – “Cooperation or competition – how will the new system of evaluation of scientific activities affect the organizational climate of the university?”
- November 4th from 1:30 pm to 3 pm – “The rules of the game at universities – how will they change under the influence of the new system of evaluation of scientific activities?”
You can sign up for both webinars by completing the registration form.