Digital Examinations Forum 2020 – series of webinars on digital student exams4 June 2020 2 min reading
On behalf of us and our partner Inspera, we invite you to a series of webinars on electronic examination organized in cooperation with the School of Management at the University of Bath.
The Digital Examinations Forum is an online event that will take place in June 2020. The Forum gathers participants with different experiences in the field of electronic examination, coming not only from UK universities.
This year, the theme of the webinars will be “Achieving teaching and learning excellence with e-assessment“. This topic will be the starting point for higher education leaders to consider how digital examination affects exam design and development, the development of university strategy, its IT infrastructure, and the involvement of educators and students in the examination process.
This will be the second edition of the Digital Examinations Forum. It was held for the first time at the University of Bath in June 2019 and attracted over 100 participants and 12 speakers from universities across many countries. Details of that event can be found at: Digital Examinations Forum 2019.
Session dates and topics:
- 2 June: Digital exams as a competitive advantage for educational institutions. Cambridge Assessment and Chalmers University.
- 9 June: Getting started with e-assessment. Leeds Beckett University and Victoria University of Wellington.
- 17 June: How to run effective remote digital exams. University of Bergen and Gothenburg University.
- 24 June: The future of e-assessment practices after the coronavirus emergency. Macquarie University and BPP University.
- 30 June: Digital exams as a path towards excellence in teaching and learning. University of Iceland and University of Bath.
The webinars will be hosted on an GoToWebinar platform. Details on how to use this platform can be found at the following link: DEF 2020 GoToWebinar.
Participation in the conference is free of charge, just register on the website: https://www.inspera.com/webinars/def2020