THE Impact Rankings 2021 – Polish universities in the global context24 March 2021 2 min reading
On behalf of Times Higher Education and PCG Academia, we cordially invite you to participate in the webinar entitled: “THE Impact Rankings 2021 – Polish universities in the global context“, which will be held on May 19th, 2021 (Wednesday) between 1pm and 2:30pm.
As part of our event facilitated by Professor Łukasz Sułkowski (President of PCG Polska), the representatives of Times Higher Education – Duncan Ross (Chief Data Officer) and Michael Lubacz (Business Development Director) will present and analyze the results of this year’s Impact Rankings, with particular attention to the performance of Polish universities.
The Times Higher Education Impact Rankings measure global universities’ success in delivering the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. The results of this year’s edition of the ranking will be announced on April 21st at THE’s Innovation & Impact Summit.
Methodology of THE Impacts Rankings is based on the set of carefully calibrated indicators across four broad areas: research, stewardship, outreach and teaching. In ranking calculation THE uses all 17 SDGs set in 2015 UN Resolution called the 2030 Agenda.
Universities can submit data on as many of these SDGs as they are able. Any university that provides data on SDG 17 and at least three other SDGs will be included in the overall ranking. THE publishes the overall ranking, as well as the results of each individual SDG in 17 separate tables.
Benefits of attending:
- The first public, presentation of THE Impact Rankings published on 21st of April;
- The role of Sustainable Development Goals in the growth of Polish universities;
- Presentation of the rankings’ methodology and participation criteria;
- Analysis of the standings of Polish universities in THE Impact Rankings;
- Ability to formulate questions to the authors of the ranking;
- Presentation of services provided by THE in Poland and worldwide.
Feel kindly invited to participate in the event! More information and the registration form can be found on the event website: