Scientific Research System
The system offered by PCG Academia integrates dispersed data regarding the scientific research activities of the university staff and enables its easy processing and analysis for the purposes of preparation to parametric evaluation or reporting. The possibility of integrating the system with any scientific research information repository (e.g. dSpace) and exporting data to social networking sites (such as Facebook or Twitter) helps promote scientific achievements of academic staff and thus increase their quotability.
Recording scientific achievements
- Web interface enabling the authorized university staff members to record scientific activity with regard to publications, procedures for conferring doctoral, postdoctoral and professorial degrees, internships, scholarships, awards and conferences.
- Collection of data from SIS, library systems (e.g. Patron, Aleph) and scientific information systems (e.g. Publish or Perish, Google Scholar, Zotero).
- Data search based on various criteria, e.g. author, thesis advisor, thesis title and words from any field of search.
- Possible import of the magazine list of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Compliance with law
- Compliance of the system with governmental regulations.
- Support in preparing data for the university's parametric evaluation.
- Awarding points based on various algorithms.
Data analysis and reporting
- Publications report generated in the XML format enabling data export.
- Data export to any accreditation questionnaires.
- Elaboration of lists and analyses based on any set of data.
- Mechanisms supporting the collection of standardized data (dictionaries, drop-down lists, option selection).
Learn more about Scientific Research System.
Contacts us to obtain a demo or to arrange a presentation. We are at your disposal!