Early identification of students at-risk of dropping out
The application calculates probability of a successful completion of the selected course of study based on the current and historical data on the student’s engagement in the educational process.
Everything you need to know about your Students
- Flexible defining of the key performance indicators for individual groups and programs of studies
- Advanced notification mechanism informing instructors and administration about the students at-risk of dropping out
- Dynamic edition of charts and reports, intuitive presentation of data
A system that gets smarter over time
- Automated generation of suggested improvement actions based on historical data
- Self-assessment of students against the total population, the year, the group, or the program of studies
- Editable students’ panel
Pieces of information about the Students coming together in a single app
- Integration with any data source about the students (systems, applications, excel spreadsheets).
- Export of data to the external BI solution
- Increased percentage of students timely graduating from a selected program of studies
- Knowledge base allowing for better shaping of the educational offer
- Feedback on quality of teaching
- Early identification of at-risk students requiring individualized support
- Ability to advise students based on factual data
- Feedback from students enabling professional development and growth of the instructors
- Quick assessment of the probability of graduating on time
- Opportunity to receive individualized support from the university
- Additional motivation to improve outcomes
Discover all educloud products
effective management of education processes in compliance with the law and based on best practices in higher education management.
flexible design of document workflows based on student data coming from any Student Information System available on the market.
improved communication between the university, instructors and students. Application delivered in a Software as a Service model.
strategic decision-making and reporting inside and outside of the university based on Power BI technology provided by Microsoft.
Verification of the authenticity of diplomas and certificates issued by universities
reaching out to candidates for studies during their final year in high school, when they determine exams they want to take during the Matura.
from electronic registration, through automatic calculation of points, generating ranking lists, and enrolling candidates into the programs.
early identification of students at-risk of dropping out of the selected program of study based on data coming from a variety of data sources.
supporting students and graduates in connecting with the labor market opportunities and launching a successful professional career
complete environment for distant learning that supports communications, progress monitoring and individualized instruction.
instant impact on the quality of learning experience for Moodle-based instruction – without revolutionary changes for teachers and administrators.
improved accessibility and attractiveness of the educational content shared through e-learning platforms, including Moodle.
organizing, monitoring and assessing digital exams through a secure, web-based application.
Request a demo. Explore functionality of PCG Student Success.
Fill in the form and schedule a demo for Your university. Explore the functionality and see if our application meet your needs.
Unsure what to do?
Contact us directly and ask.