Student Enrollment System
Future student’s first contact with the university takes place through a recruitment system. The recruitment process should be friendly, accessible, navigating, allowing remote fulfillment of as many formal requirements as possible, integrated with payments, enabling communication between the candidate and the university and providing updated information.
The Student Enrollment System offered by PCG Academia allows university employees to monitor the status of candidates for studies and communicate with them at every stage of the recruitment process, from the initial inquiry about the offer to the start of learning. Thanks to the possibility of integration with the Librus Synergia software, the National Register of Maturity Exams (KReM) and any student infromation system, our solution organizes and supports the entire online registration of the candidate, supervision of payments, support of the recruitment committee and finally admiting the candidate for studies.
Important attributes of our Student Enrollment System are remote handling of the recruitment process, form responsiveness, friendly, intuitive, personalized interface, ability to configure any recruitment process, optimization of the work of the Recruitment Office and integration with 3 platforms of instant payments (PayU, Dotpay, Przelewy24).
Our Student Enrollment System is used by 21 universities in Poland. These are universities, including technicala and medical as well as vocational colleges. The system is scalable and suited to the needs of public and non-public universities.
Managing the recruitment and payment process
- The configuration module enables unrestricted shaping of the recruitment process by the university staff to adapt on-line recruitment to the regulations of individual departments or fields of studies.
- Safe, responsive forms that allow to collect any set of data about candidates and all required documentation.
- Integration with online payment systems (PayU, Dotpay, Przelewy24) that allows to register and monitor recruitment fees or automatic generation of on-line and traditional transfer orders.
- Automatic reconciliation of payments.
- Possibility to create document templates with elements of university graphic identification: logotype, graphic layout, seals and signatures.
- Lists of required and provided documents.
- Process conditioning - entering the candidate on the list of students will take place after fulfilling defined conditions, such as payment of a fee, verification of scores and grades from previous stages of education or passing additional entrance examinations.
- Export of data to the student information system.
Creating user experience and streamlining the process
- Any configuration of the recruitment process and data forms
- The recruitment process is fully carried out remotely. A candidate’s visit at the university is required only to confirm admission and to submit the original documents.
- A friendly, navigating interface available in several language versions.
- Possibility to provide remote support by the student's office staff at any stage of registration and oversee the entire recruitment process.
- Giving the candidates the possibility to choose several majors and specializations. Access to the description and statistics of individual studies.
- Electronic Circulation of Documentation - handling decisions and notifications in the recruitment process, including personalized printouts and e-mail communication.
Data collection, analysis and reporting
- Integration with the National Register of Maturity Exams (KReM) and embedded dictionaries and drop-down lists supporting the collection of standardized data.
- Validation of candidate data in forms, such as PESEL or secondary school data. Alerts regarding missing or incorrect data.
- Integration with any student information system enabling automatic transfer of data on accepted candidates.
- Analyzing and reporting data on the recruitment status, also in the form of defined reports and printouts (e.g. EN-1, GUS, MNiSW).
- Defining reports and statements. The possibility of integration with the Business Intelligence system (BI4Progress) to carry out a multidimensional analysis.
- Algorithms allowing for the preparation of ranking lists.
Updates and communication
- Supervision of the level of completeness of data and documentation provided by candidates at any stage of recruitment.
- Automatic sending of personalized messages to candidates, including information on status change.
- Providing feedback, application status and decision of the recruitment committee in the candidate panel.
- Access to the classification against the other candidates.
- Possibility of communication between recruitment office and candidate through the preferred channel: e-mail, SMS, telephone, contact form.