An attractive presentation of the scientific achievements of university’s staff
inspired by repositories used by world's top universities.
Simple obtaining of information on scientific achievements from various sources
- System integration with external databases and possibility of indexing
- Integration with systems for recording and obtaining scientific publications
- Built-in tools for obtaining content published in popular standards, e.g. OpenJournals, PolIndex, PubMed, RIS, BibTex, DOAJ
- Automation of the process of obtaining content for the repository
Mechanisms for increasing citations and improving integration
- Ability to choose from several hundred styles of citation, including APA or MLA
- Full compliance with OAI-PMH and OPENDOAR standards
- Support for various types of resources, including articles, magazines, books and monographs
Attractive web user interface
- A clear way of presenting publications, along with linking and showing connections between them
- Easy searching for content and authors thanks to a set of metadata
- Support for Google Scholar
- Positive impact on parametric assessment of publications and evaluation of research units
- Attractive and wide-reaching presentation of scientific achievements
- Positive impact on the position of universities in national and international rankings
- Automatic import to database from the scientific records systems
- A simple and modern backoffice interface available as a web application
- Monitoring the quality of employees' scientific publications and their popularity among users and external indexing systems
- Increased visibility and citations of publications
- Popularization of scientific results
- Improving citation rates, including Hirsch index (h-index)
- No need to upload publications in external repositories
Discover all sciencecloud products
Monitoring and simulation of filling of the publication slots by researchers.
Collecting and processing information on the scientific achievements of university staff.
An attractive presentation of the scientific achievements of university staff.
Request a demo.
Explore functionality of PCG Scientific Records.
Fill in the form and schedule a demo for your university. Explore the functionality and see if our application meet your needs.
Unsure what to do?
Contact us directly and ask.