Collecting and processing information on the scientific achievements of university’s staff
within all three evaluation criteria in compliance with the latest guidelines of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Central system for recording information on scientific achievements
- Data input directly by researchers
- Submission and modification of declarations about the selection of disciplines, inclusion in the N number and consent to indicate publications during evaluation
- Integration with and data import from Web of Science and Scopus
Mechanisms ensuring data purity and consistency
- Validation of correctness of data for evaluation
- Aggregation of publications’ duplicates and elimination of data errors
- Integration with any scientific repository enabling presentation of selected publications via API and OAI-PMH
Reporting compliant with the latest legal regulations
- Data export to the PBN reporting module
- Full compliance with current legislation, including The Law on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 as well as ministerial lists and algorithms
- Compliance of the records of staff achievements with the requirements of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (POL-on, PBN)
- Service easy to launch and popularize among university staff
- Constant, low cost of service maintenance at the university
- Supervision over the quality and completeness of data records
- Reduction of the effort related to collecting and processing scientific information
- A simple, reliable and modern system available as a web application
- Electronic submission of all three declarations mandatory for researchers
- Remote access to always up-to-date information about their own scientific achievements
- Monitoring the presence of scientific publications in external repositories
Discover all sciencecloud products
Monitoring and simulation of filling of the publication slots by researchers.
Collecting and processing information on the scientific achievements of university staff.
An attractive presentation of the scientific achievements of university staff.
Request a demo.
Explore functionality of PCG Scientific Records.
Fill in the form and schedule a demo for your university. Explore the functionality and see if our application meet your needs.
Unsure what to do?
Contact us directly and ask.