Monitoring and simulation of filling of the publication slots by researchers
including the optimal selection of publications in the context of evaluation restrictions and declarations of employees included in the number N.
Forecasting evaluation results and taking corrective action
- Tools for monitoring evaluation parameters in each discipline and diagnosing alarming situations
- Analysis of evaluation possibilities and their simulation for all disciplines
- Monitoring the fulfillment of all three declarations submitted by researchers
Simple implementation and easy import of data for analysis
- Importing the data to application from any scientific information system operating at the university or from an export file to PBN
- Verification of scientific achievements, correction of errors, assigning publications to disciplines and submitting them for evaluation
- Integrated tools for importing publications from external systems (e.g. ORCID) and competing systems
Software offered as a service & constantly updated to meet legal requirements
- Application available as a cloud service (SaaS) - quickly access the service without installing software in the university's IT infrastructure
- Full compliance with current legislation, including The Law on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 as well as ministerial lists and algorithms
- Monitoring disciplines makes it easier to achieve a better score and, as a result, better university performance in the parametric assessment
- Significant improvement for the research units undergoing evaluation process
- Constant updates to meet changing legal requirements
- Possibility of forecasting the results of evaluation and taking corrective actions
- Support for evaluation process and final reporting in all three criteria
- Automation of processes allowing relief for university employees and reducing errors in calculations
- Possibility of checking the number of points obtained thanks to the built-in algorithm
- Analysis of the publications’ value and their position against others
- Easy import of scientific publications from various sources
Discover all sciencecloud products
Monitoring and simulation of filling of the publication slots by researchers.
Collecting and processing information on the scientific achievements of university staff.
An attractive presentation of the scientific achievements of university staff.
Request a demo.
Explore functionality of PCG Scientific Analytics.
Fill in the form and schedule a demo for your university. Explore the functionality and see if our application meet your needs.
Unsure what to do?
Contact us directly and ask.