Electronic circulation of documentation (E-services)
The E-services system is a tool that allows to carry out various types of matters through electronic and remote service. The E-services system offered by PCG Academia supports both didactic and administrative processes. The system functions as an archive and a documentation repository of university, including documents as contracts, applications, diploma theses or official decisions. The system is fully scalable, adaptable to the needs of public and private universities of all sizes and types. The system can be used by candidates, students, postgraduate students, PhD students and university's staff: researchers, lecturers and administrators.
Automation and digitalization of any processes and documentation of the University.
Supervision and standarisation of processes carried out by different departments of university.
Integration with databases used by university.
Financial savings and reduced time of proceeding thanks to the electronic method of handling issues.
Optimization of university administrative resources, simple delegation of tasks.
Security of information, data and documents.
Main functional areas of E-services
Electronic service of processes related to didactics
- Support for all student applications.
- e-Index - personalized service of the electronic index.
- e-Publication - electronic collecting and sharing of data on the academic achievements of university staff.
- Reporting service to POLon and PBN.
- Support for student statements.
- Handling of certificates.
- Support for the diploma and diploma theses, integration with e.g. the ORPPD.
- Handling of student clearance slip.
- Documentation status monitoring.
- Workflow management.
Learn more about E-services system.
Contacts us to obtain a demo or to arrange a presentation. We are at your disposal!