A platform that connects students and alumni of universities with the best matched offers of jobs and internships
At the heart of the system there is a contextual search engine enabling advanced search for job postings, intuitive application for the position and effective communication with the employer.
Increased engagement from the employers
- Adding job offers and creating company’s profile
- Searching for candidates with specific education or experience
- Reports and analysis regarding published offers or survey responses
Supporting Students and Alumni in entering the labor market
- Resume generator and a document management mechanism
- Catalogue of job offers and internships with the advanced filtering and sorting options
- Modern and very intuitive web user interface
Centralized management of activitiesconducted by the Career Center
- Tools supporting smooth communication between the university, students and alumni, and employers
- Administration panel based on content management system (CMS)
- System for creating, managing and analyzing surveys
- Integration and data import from any SIS
- Central system for managing relations with employers, students and alumni
- Communication and survey tools allowing for collecting opinions, suggestions, and feedback
- Content management system allowing for autonomous portal administration
- Ability to search for candidates meeting specific criteria
- Adding and editing job offers and company’s profile information
- Communication with the selected candidates and university administration in order to provide feedback and suggestions
Students and Alumni
- Contextual search for best matched offers of jobs and internships
- Electronic management of all documents required in the recruitment process, including resume generator
- Access to events that connect students with future employers – meet ups, job fairs, etc.
Discover all educloud products
effective management of education processes in compliance with the law and based on best practices in higher education management.
flexible design of document workflows based on student data coming from any Student Information System available on the market.
improved communication between the university, instructors and students. Application delivered in a Software as a Service model.
strategic decision-making and reporting inside and outside of the university based on Power BI technology provided by Microsoft.
Verification of the authenticity of diplomas and certificates issued by universities
reaching out to candidates for studies during their final year in high school, when they determine exams they want to take during the Matura.
from electronic registration, through automatic calculation of points, generating ranking lists, and enrolling candidates into the programs.
early identification of students at-risk of dropping out of the selected program of study based on data coming from a variety of data sources.
supporting students and graduates in connecting with the labor market opportunities and launching a successful professional career
complete environment for distant learning that supports communications, progress monitoring and individualized instruction.
instant impact on the quality of learning experience for Moodle-based instruction – without revolutionary changes for teachers and administrators.
improved accessibility and attractiveness of the educational content shared through e-learning platforms, including Moodle.
organizing, monitoring and assessing digital exams through a secure, web-based application.
Request a demo. Explore functionality of PCG Alumni Success.
Fill in the form and schedule a demo for Your university. Explore the functionality and see if our application meet your needs.
Unsure what to do?
Contact us directly and ask.